CQ1 – Yokogawa
Confocal Quantitative Image Cytometer CQ1 offers a new approach to image quantification.
CQ1 enables 3D imaging and quantification of live cell clusters, such as spheroids within a 3D culture vessel, as they are, keeping the cells intact. CQ1 exports feature data in general formats which are readable by various third-party software for advanced data analysis. It is possible to construct fully customized CQ1-based system by integrating with external systems, via robot for culture dish handling.
Enables measurement of spheroids, colonies and tissue sections
- No need to remove cells from culture dish, in contrast to traditional flow cytometry.
- Nipkow spinning disk confocal technology allows high-speed yet gentle 3D image acquisition.
- Rich feature extraction to facilitate sophisticated cellular image analysis.
- Wide field of view and tiling capability enable easy imaging of large specimen.
Offers the similar operability to traditional flow cytometer
- Feature data and statistical graphs displayed in real-time with image acquisition.
- Easy to trace back to the original image from a graph spot, and make repetitive measurements.
- Expandable to integrated system as image acquisition and quantification instrument.
- FCS/CSV/ICE data format readable by third-party data analysis software.
- Connectable with external systems via handling robot.
- A variety of cell culture and sample dishes are applicable.
Compact footprint, light weight bench-top device; no need for darkroom
||General fluorescent imaging
|Cell removal/suspension treatment
|Cell image confirmation
|Display feature data and graphs in real-time with imaging
||Depends on devices
|3D data measurement